I want this but I don't want to buy it but I might anyway
A Day in the Life of a Slice of Bread
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi Cinnabun13, this game is free! It is optional to donate - when that box comes up just click on "No thanks, just take me to the downloads." I hope you enjoy the game, should you decide to download and play it!
I LOVE BREAD - Opra
how can a piece of bread marry a human>????
Hello bread lovers and gluten eaters! I am here to show you the loveliness of this game for your peepers!
how do you open the game? i used the windows download link.
HOW DO I PLAY THIS GAME
Hi! Where exactly are you having trouble? Are you able to open the game? Or are you having trouble starting the game? Or getting through the game?
the narrator is wonderful.
Also that scream, 10/10 i laughed my butt off
Thank you for your comment!!! I am so glad you enjoyed the game and that it made you laugh :)
How do you play i cant open it im on a tablet
Unfortunately, there is no version available for tablets at the moment! I would recommend using a computer to play this instead!! Please let me know if you have any other questions.
it woudn't start
Hi babyproof edge, can you let me know what you are using to run the game? Mac or PC? I would like to investigate the problem you are having and make sure to fix it so it can be playable :)
I'm using a Mac.
Thanks for letting me know!
I went through on my MacBook and was able to open and run the game successfully. Here's what I did, step-by-step:
1. Go to the downloads page, and Download the 2nd file (the one with the apple icon at the very right) that is called 'A-Day-in-the-Life-of-a-Slice-of-Bread-1.3-mac.zip'
2. Double click on the zip file to unzip
3. Open the unzipped folder by double clicking
4. You might get a prompt that says "A Day in the Life of a Slice of Bread" is an application downloaded from the internet. Are you Sure you want to open it?" and select "Open"
5. If the game does not even open, go to system preferences > general > click the lock to make changes > enter your password > and where it says 'Allow apps downloaded from' make sure "Anywhere" is selected.
6. Once you have done that, reopen the game folder and double click on the bread icon to start the game.
I think that might solve your problem! If it doesn't, please let me know :)
Lmao, very fun, would reccomend